Mär Heaven Universe!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mär Heaven Universe!

Welcome to the magical world of Mär Heaven! Will you join the Chess pieces? Or the Cross Guard? Or is there something greater illuminate your future!?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Staff Members

Head Admin
Ida Vixenheim
Admins
Ars4
Shadow of the Uchiha
Moderators
Xjax1
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Thread/Tournament announcements

Nothing to report --------A tourney will be held once at least ten members join

Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] Empty
PostSubject: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:02 pm

A girl wearing a bandit outfit snuck through the sleepy little town, the sun was starting to go  down and many businesses were closing for the day. One fruit stand owner was busy counting his pewter, too busy to know a certain fox tailed girl happened to take a few pieces of fruit, the bandit made off with her prize.

When night finally met the small village the young girl was on the roof of a saloon (bar), eating her stolen fruit, watching the antics of the druken inhabitants of the bar through a crack of the roof, "Heh,ddinner and entertainment~" she giggled, maybe a little too loudly, but hey, the people were too busy drinking, at least that's what she assumed.
Back to top Go down
https://marforum.rpg-board.net
Shadow of the Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:16 pm

A man came out of the bar, though having an empty bottle, he didn't seem drunk. He walked out with a few other men, them repeatedly reaching for his mask and missing, while the man laughed. They smiles and headed home, waving him off. The man stood there a few seconds then slumped on the wall. "See ya guys!" He said as though he knew them. They seemed like great people. He sat down and took out a bar of chocolate, as his hand reached for his mask.
Back to top Go down
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:21 pm

The fox bandit moved to the edge of the roof quietly to observe the stranger in a mask, she tilted her head then got an idea, a smirk spreading across her face, I could sweet talk that guy into giving me his chocolate, she thought with a small snicker
Back to top Go down
Shadow of the Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:13 pm

The man heard something, not sure what it was, and looked up and saw a VERY pretty lady on...a roof....meh, I've seen weirded. "Hellooooooooo~" He said cheerfully. "What you doing up there!?" He asked her, while breaking off some chocolate and setting it to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:37 pm

The girl froze for a while "um.......I'm a figment of your drunken imagination" she said, trying to sound dramatically ghost like
Back to top Go down
Shadow of the Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:32 pm

The man laughed when he heard that. Did she honestly think he was that stupid? Then again he is drunkish...okay drunk but still, he may be slower but he isn't stupid. "a figment of MY imagination wouldn't say that." He said with a smile. "Come on join me! I've got chocolate~"
Back to top Go down
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:05 pm

The girl hesitated, Can I trust him? It could be a trap, he does have a mask, and only dangerous individuals have masks....Well at least most of tgem do.. she thought for a while
Back to top Go down
Shadow of the Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:17 am

The man waited, wondering when she would respond or react. He wasn't being creepy was he? Oh no, he was. He had to explain. "Sorry if I was being creepy, I just enjoy another's company............wait.....that sounds creepy too. Sorry I'm just trying to be friendly." He called to her.
Back to top Go down
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:33 pm

After another long while of hesitation the girl finally slid from the roof quietly, next to the mysterious man
Back to top Go down
Shadow of the Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:42 am

"Glad you visited." He said through the mask. He gave her the part of the chocolate he had set to the side, some how having eaten his without ever lifting up his mask. "What you doing on the roof?" He asked, seeming friendly and having an upbeat warming attitude.
Back to top Go down
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:20 pm

The girl nomed the chocolate and shrugged "Just for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow of the Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:15 pm

....seeeeeeeeeeeeemed legit. He thought. "So what's your name?" He said in a non flirty tone.
Back to top Go down
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:35 pm

The girl's fox ears twitched a bit upon hearing the question "Ida" she answered plainly, then she looked over to him with a little more than friendly grin "and what's your name~?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow of the Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:39 pm

Slasher." He said. He took another bite of chocolate, hoping she would continue the conversations.
Back to top Go down
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Ida grinned foxishly, moving a bit closer, I wonder if he has Amy pewter on him, she thought "So, where ya from?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Shadow of the Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:28 am

"I've got no clue~" He said with a laugh. "When I drunk I can only remember peices of my memories, for some unknown reason, I can remember the place but not where it is." He added laughing even more.
Back to top Go down
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:29 pm

"We'll, what is the place?" Ida asked, now sitting right next to him, I doubt this guy would miss a pewter or two, right?, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadow of the Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:11 am

Elto town." He said. His head looked to the left as if he was looking for something, though it was hard to tell with the mask.
Back to top Go down
Ida Vixenheim
Admin
Ida Vixenheim

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:19 am

Ida smirked slightly before moving her hand around, and gently and smoothly she tried to see if he had a pouch on him, and if he did she used a skilled hand to feel around while distracting him with idle conversation. "Oh Elto town, sounds peaceful" she said, and if he looked back at her she'd smile sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]   Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh from Caldia [Private, me n Shadow]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mär Heaven Universe!  :: Southern Continent :: Elto Town-
Jump to: